900107A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This pulley is designed & engineered by Litens Automotive the inventor of the first automatic belt tensioner in 1979 and today the worlds largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) belt tensioning and routing products. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. The part is made using the O.E. specified design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Heavy duty steel construction for long life and trouble-free performance. Designed for Ford Super Duty Pickup and E-Series Diesel applications. Like the original part, this pulley is manufactured of heavy duty steel for maximum life and performance.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
Write Your Own Review