900126A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This pulley is manufactured by Litens Automotive - inventor of the first automatic belt tensioner in 1979 and today the worlds largest Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material and tolerance specs and meets performance and durability requirements.
- Manufactured by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Heavy Duty Polymer Pulley
- Glass Reinforced thermoplastic for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability.
- Precise dimensional tolerance for smooth operation and long life
- Service free sealed ball bearing. Molded -in ball bearing for optimal fit and long life
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
Write Your Own Review