900151A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley Assembly
Out of stock
Only 0 left
This pulley is supplied by Litens Automotive - inventor of the first automatic belt tensioner in 1979 and today the worlds largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) belt tensioning and routing products. This pulley assembly is produced for BMW serpentine belt routing applications . Produced by the original equipment manufacturer, this pulleys conforms to original equipment material and tolerances specifications and meets performance and durability requirements. Made in Germany for BMW applications.
- Manufactured by the supplier of this original equipment assembly.
- Pre-assembled serpentine belt idler with 2 plastic pulleys and a dust cap.
- Glass Reinforced thermoplastic for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability.
- Precise dimensional tolerance for smooth operation and long life
- Service free sealed ball bearing. Molded -in ball bearing for optimal fit and long life
Write Your Own Review