900166A - Tensioning Pulley Assembly
This pulley is manufactured by Litens Automotive - inventor of the first automatic belt tensioner in 1979 and today the worlds largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) belt tensioning and routing products. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. The part is made in Canada and meets all performance and durability requirements. Applications include Ford Ranger vehicles. Complete belt tensioning assembly - includes new bracket and pulley..
- Manufactured by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Complete assembly - pulley mounted to adjustable bracket. Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
- Glass Reinforced thermoplastic for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability.
- Precise dimensional tolerance for smooth operation and long life
- Service free sealed ball bearing. Molded -in ball bearing for optimal fit and long life
Write Your Own Review