900215A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley Assembly
This Litens pulley is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment supplier in the world and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . The Litens replacement part is constructed of heavy duty steel for long life and trouble free performance. NOTE: This pulley has been recently upgraded to a "pulley assembly" by including preassembled attachment hardware to improve ease of installation and performance.
- Manufactured by one of the largest original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty steel pulley with a long lasting automotive bearing.
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket. Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 97.6mm O.D.; 10.mm I.D (with bushing); 25.9mm width; smooth running surface ; high-grade steel construction. For use with a 4- rib serpentine belt.
Write Your Own Review