900425A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley Assembly
This Litens pulley is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment supplier in the world and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . The Litens replacement part is constructed of heavy duty steel and includes: bolt, dust shield, and spacer as a complete assemble. This complete assembly ensures the best performance, while minimizing disassembly and assembly time.
- Heavy Duty steel pulley with a long lasting automotive bearing.
- Complete assembly including new bolt, dust shield, and spacer.
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
Write Your Own Review