900493A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This pulley is manufactured by Litens Automotive - inventor of the first automatic belt tensioner in 1979 and today the worlds largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) belt tensioning and routing products. Like the Nissan Original Equipment pulley, the Litens replacement part is constructed of heavy duty steel for long life and trouble free performance. This pulley assembly IS supplied with a new bolt as well as front attachment device & rear dust shields and nut.
- Manufactured by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley
- Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
Write Your Own Review