900501A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
INA is the original equipment (O.E.) supplier of this idler pulley used on a wide variety of Kia/Hyundai gas engine applications. The Litens replacement part (supplied by INA) meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured in Korea to the same exacting specifications as the O.E. part using a heavy duty steel construction for long trouble-free performance. A new bearing duct-cap is included. Most common O.E. part number: 25286-3C100
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 70mm O.D.; 10.1mm I.D.; 27mm width. Smooth running surface, Heavy Duty Steel construction
Write Your Own Review