900521A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This Litens pulley is supplied by one of the largest automotive pulley suppliers in the world and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . Like the Original Equipment (O.E.) pulley, the Litens replacement part is constructed of heavy duty steel for long life and trouble free performance. This pulley is manufactured for both O.E. and aftermarket applications.
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 70mm O.D.; 17mm I.D; 28mm width; ribbed running surface for a 6-rib serpentine belt ; high-grade steel construction.
Write Your Own Review