900527A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This Litens@ pulley is manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to BMW. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). As with the O.E. part, the replace part is made in France using the O.E. specified materials and design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Applications include BMW 3.0L vehicles. This is the complete assembly including the pulley, mounting bolt, backside washer, and plastic bolt cap.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty Plastic Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and precision surface control.
- Includes all mounting hardware and plastic bolt cap.
- Pulley Assemblies save time and insure "like new" performance
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
Write Your Own Review