900556A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This Litens@ pulley is manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to Mercedes Benz. This heavy duty split-steel pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications on a wide range of Mercedes applications. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). As with the O.E. part, this replace part is made in France using the O.E. specified materials & design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Pulley replacement requires the use of existing hardware. Crosses to OE# 2722021419 and others.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance. Maintains the original equipment "Split-Steel" construction.
- Installation instructions included.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 70.0mm O.D.; 8.2mm I.D.; 25.0mm width, Smooth flanged running surface for a 6 rib belt, high grade European split-steel construction.
Write Your Own Review