900557A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
INA is the original equipment (O.E.) supplier of this idler pulley used on a wide variety of Audi and Porsche 3.2L/3.6L gas engine applications. The Litens replacement part (supplied by INA) meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured in Germany to the same exacting specifications as the O.E. part using a heavy duty polymer construction for long trouble-free performance. This is a complete pulley ASSEMBLY including the pulley and an O.E. quality mounting bolt, large metal engine-side washer, and a new protective cap. Most common O.E. part numbers: 022145276A (Audi) and 95510227600 (Porsche)
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability. Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
- Installation instructions included.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 60mm O.D.; 17mm ID; 28mm width; Ribbed belt design, smooth running surface, reinforced polymer construction. Includes New mounting bolt, washer, and dust shield.
Write Your Own Review