900574A - Belt Tensioning Pulley Assembly
This Litens pulley is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment pulley supplier to insure proper fit and performance. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications on Dodge/Chrysler with 2.5L engines (A/C Drive pulley). The heavy duty steel pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. This replacement part is made to the O.E. specified design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Pulley is supplied with a new steel washer as well as a new I.D. insert reduction bearing for proper fit and quiet performance. Installation requires re-use of the pulley tightening hardware. Most common O.E. Number - MR315825
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 70mm O.D.; 10.1mm I.D.; 20.5mm width for a Rib Serpentine belt, Smooth running surface - flanged, Heavy Duty Steel construction
Write Your Own Review