900593A - Belt Tensioning Pulley Assembly
This Litens V-belt pulley is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment pulley supplier to insure proper fit and performance. This aftermarket power steering tensioning pulley assembly is also manufactured by the original equipment pulley supplier for serpentine belt routing applications on Toyota 's with 2.4L engines. The heavy duty steel pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. This replacement part is made to the O.E. specified design and meets all performance and durability requirements. The pulley is supplied with all tensioning hardware (nut, bolt, washer, tensioning screw) as the original. Most common O.E. Number - 4435035010
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance. Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 91mm O.D.; 20mm I.D.; 19mm width for a Rib Serpentine belt, Smooth running surface - non flanged, Heavy Duty Steel construction
Write Your Own Review