900625A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
Litens Automotive is the original equipment (O.E.) supplier of this pulley assembly for Ford Super Duty Diesel applications. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured in Canada by Litens to the same exacting specifications as the O.E. part. This is a complete pulley ASSEMBLY including the pulley, mounting bolt, and back-side washer.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley Assembly. Note: Assemblies save time and insure "like new" performance
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 80mm O.D. (running surface); 39mm width, 8-Rib belt design, grooved running surface, steel construction.
Write Your Own Review