900882A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This pulley is manufactured by Litens Automotive the inventor of the first automatic belt tensioner in 1979 and today the worlds largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) belt tensioning and routing products. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications for newer Buick 2.0L & 2.4L engine applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. The part is produced based on the O.E. specified design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Heavy duty steel construction for long life and trouble-free performance. Applications include G.M.. This pulley assembly Includes a new mounting bolt as well as a new washer/dust shield for ease of installation. Crosses to OE# 12605492 and others.
- Manufactured by Litens, the largest original equipment tensioner & pulley supplier in the world, to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Includes all mounting hardware - Bolt & large metal dust shield.
- Pulley Assemblies save time and insure "like new" performance
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 70.0mm O.D.; 16.0mm I.D; 30.8mm smooth running surface; steel. For use with a 6- rib serpentine belt. Includes bolt, 2 dust shields, & retainer.
Write Your Own Review