900946A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
Litens Automotive is the original equipment (O.E.) supplier of this idler pulley assembly for a wide range of Ford F-Series and Super-Duty applications with a 6.2L gas engine (Boss V-8). The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured to the same exacting specifications as the O.E. part. Like the original part, this pulley is manufactured of heavy duty steel for maximum life and performance. There have been numerous Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) issued on pulleys produced by other manufacturers. Note: This drive uses two of these pulleys for belt routing.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
- 76.5mm O.D.; 17mm I.D.; 31.5mm width for a rib serpentine belt, Smooth running surface, steel construction.
Write Your Own Review