910016A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens aftermarket part is designed and engineered by the Litens Automotive Group - the world's largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains Dodge Ram's original form, fit, and function specifications. In addition, Litens has given this heavy duty diesel tensioner an upgraded steel pulley for extended life and performance. Designed specifically for 1989-94 Dodge 5.9L diesel applications.
- Designed & engineered by the world's largest the original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review