910017A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Heavy Duty Truck & Bus tensioner is designed and engineered by one of the largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) belt tensioners in the world. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains the original form, fit, and function specifications. This part is manufactured to meet or exceed the performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. The part features a premium chrome-silicon steel spring, internal damping, a "lift-lug" feature for ease of installation, Tandem 6303 ball bearings, a molded locator pin for precise installation, and a forged steel pulley. Specifically designed for a wide variety of trucks and buses with a Caterpillar C15/C7/3406/C16 engine.
- Manufactured by one of the largest original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Electro-deposited coated (e-coat) Steel Pulley for superior corrosion resistance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 1/2 hour
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review