910032A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This tensioner was designed and engineered by the Litens Automotive Group - the world's largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains the original form, fit, and function specifications of this Dodge Ram diesel tensioner. The Litens design includes a molded locator pin as well as a heavy duty steel pulley. This tensioner is specifically designed for the belt drive for 2003 Ram Series Pickups with a 5.9L (Cummins ISB) diesel engine as well as the 2007-2008 Ram 4500HD/5500HD vehicles with the Cummins L6, 6.7L Diesel engines.
- Manufactured by Litens, the largest original equipment tensioner & pulley supplier in the world, to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in under 20 minutes.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review