920019A - Overrunning Alternator Decoupling (OAD) Pulley
Litens Automotive is the original equipment supplier to Hyundai/KIA for this decoupling alternator pulley. This replacement pulley is also designed and produced by Litens and is exact in all form, fit, and performance characteristics as the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). Decoupling pulleys are engine specific and should not be interchanged with other types of pulley technology. The Litens OAD type pulley is designed to free-wheel in one direction and, with an internal spring and damping device, softly engage in the opposite direction. The OAD is designed as a sacrificial part of the front-end accessory drive system, protecting other belt driven component as well as the alternator. The correct decoupler pulley ensures smooth, quiet performance as well as increasing vehicle gas mileage. Designed specifically for 2012 - 2014 1.4L/1.6L Hyundai GAMMA engines and KIA 1.8L/2.0L Nu-Engines using a 6-rib serpentine drive belt in vehicles with the Valeo alternators.
- Patented Original Equipment Design. Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Protects the alternator and other front-end accessory drive components.
- Installation instructions included
- New plastic cap included with the OAD
- Tools Required - Litens recommends using an extra long Torx 50 driver bit and a 17X20 spline tool such as a Miller Special Tools P/N 8823
- During alternator OAD replacement, belts, tensioners, and routing pulleys should be inspected.
- 58 mm O.D.; 17mm I.D.; 44.75mm width for a rib serpentine belt, 6-Groove running surface, steel construction.
Write Your Own Review