920026A - Alternator Pulley
Patented Original Equipment Design. Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Protects the alternator and other front-end accessory drive components.
- Installation instructions included.
- New plastic cap included with the OAD.
- Tools Required - Litens recommends using Miller Special Tools P/N 8433A and a torque wrench.
- Professional mechanics can install this replacement OAD in approximately 1.5-2 hour. During alternator replacement, belts, tensioners, and routing pulleys should be inspected.
- 65.3mm O.D.; 17mm I.D; 41mm width; ribbed running surface for a 6-rib serpentine belt ; high-grade steel construction. 17mm spline bit driver Included for ease of installation.
Write Your Own Review