930011A - Alternator Decoupling Pulley (OAP)
INA (The Schaeffler Group) is the original equipment supplier for this Nissan Rogue alternator pulley designed for 2.5L gasoline engines. This replacement pulley is also designed and produced by INA and is exact in all form, fit, and performance characteristics as the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). Decoupling alternator pulleys are engine specific and should never be interchanged with other types of pulley technology. The INA OAP type pulley is designed to absorb engine torsional vibrations, isolating them from the belt drive system. The OAP is designed as a sacrificial part of the front-end accessory drive system, protecting other belt driven component. The OAP alternator pulley ensures smooth, quiet performance. The pulley decouples the alternator from the belt drive system by engaging and free-wheeling during changes in engine speed . The pulley is supplied with a 17mm spline installation tool along with a new plastic pulley cap. Under normal driving conditions, the original pulley will require replacement in approx. 70,000 - 90,000 miles.
- Original Equipment Design
- Protects the front-end accessory drive components.
- Installation instructions included.
- New plastic cap included with the OAP.
- Tools Required - 17mm Spline
- Professional mechanics can install this replacement OAP in approximately 1 hours or less. During alternator replacement, belts, tensioners, and routing pulleys should be inspected.
- 52.5mm O.D.; 14.5mm I.D; 36.5mm width; 6-ribbed grooved running surface; Heavy Duty steel construction. 17mm spline installation tool included.
Write Your Own Review