950067A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens Automotive is the original equipment (O.E.) supplier of this tensioner for Audi and Volkswagen vehicles. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured in Germany by Litens to the same exacting specifications as the O.E. part. The tensioner maintains the installation release pin, as well as the arm lift feature and the internal damping design specified for this application. Note: there were two original equipment suppliers of this part to Audi/Volkswagen. This part will replace either design.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Design includes a integrated lift feature as well as a tension release pin for easy belt installation
- Heavy Duty Polymer Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1+ hours.
Write Your Own Review