950148A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This accessory drive tensioner is designed and engineered by Litens - the worlds largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) belt tensioners in the world. This part corresponds to the OE P/N is A271 200 04 70. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured to meet or exceed the performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. The part features a premium chrome-silicon steel spring, internal damping, a "TORX T60 lift-lug" feature for ease of installation, a 6203 ball bearing and a plastic pulley molded to exacting specifications. Specifically designed for a Mercedes C250,SLK250 w/1.8L engine.
- Designed & engineered by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- A plastic pulley specifically molded with tight radial run out for reduced noise and longer life.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included
- Professional mechanics can install this replacement OAD in approximately 1 1/2 hours. During alternator replacement, belts, tensioners, and routing pulleys should be inspected.
Write Your Own Review