950236A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
Litens was the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this GM /Saab/Saturn tensioner and offers this "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). This tensioner was supplied to the original equipment manufacturer by two different tensioner manufacturers. Therefore this tensioner may sometimes look different from the part removed, but will always fit & perform to O.E. specs. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: Both the Litens original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring and are marked "Made in Germany".
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review