950427A - Belt Tensioner
Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit and performance.
- Designed with an "Active Pivot". It has two springs, one for damping control that puts axial force on the damping bushing which enables the part to maintain continued constant damping throughout the useful life of the part and the other for torque output.
- Pulley for this part was designed to the strictest roundness tolerances requiring a proprietary molding technology developed by the manufacturer.
- The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore do
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review