950476A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens Automotive is the original equipment (O.E.) supplier of this tensioner for Audi. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured in Germany by Litens to the same exacting specifications as the O.E. part. The tensioner maintains the European 2-piece steel pulley as well as internal damping required for this application.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review