950489A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens Automotive is the original equipment (O.E.) supplier of this tensioner for VW/Audi. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured in Germany by Litens to the same exacting specifications as the O.E. part. The tensioner maintains a integrated location pin as well as the internal damping design specified for this application. This part maintains the steel split-pulley design and installation pin feature specified by the manufacturer. In addition to VW/Audi, also fits some Volvo, Seat, and Ford Applications
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Design includes a integrated lift feature & a split-steel pulley, as well as a tension release pin for easy belt installation
- Heavy Duty Steel pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour.
Write Your Own Review