951373A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This pulley is manufactured by Litens Automotive - supplier of this part to the original equipment manufacturer. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. The part is made in Germany using the O.E. specified split-steel pulley design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Applications include Audi, and Volkswagen vehicles. Includes new bolt, dust cover, and washer.
- Manufactured by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Heavy Duty Polymer Pulley
- Glass Reinforced thermoplastic for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability.
- Precise dimensional tolerance for smooth operation and long life
- Service free sealed ball bearing. Molded -in ball bearing for optimal fit and long life
Write Your Own Review