951493A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley Assembly
This pulley is manufactured by Litens Automotive - supplier of this part to the original equipment manufacturer. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. The part is made in Germany using the O.E. specified split-steel pulley design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Applications include Volkswagen Touareg vehicles. Includes new bolt, dust shield, and spacer.
- Manufactured by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Complete assembly - pulley, bolt dust shield, & spacer. Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
- Glass Reinforced thermoplastic for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability.
- Precise dimensional tolerance for smooth operation and long life
- Service free sealed ball bearing. Molded -in ball bearing for optimal fit and long life
Write Your Own Review