999019A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
This Litens aftermarket part is designed and engineered by one of the world's largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains General Motors original form, fit, and function specifications. Caution: Many other aftermarket parts suppliers (including the O.E. Supplier) have removed the internal damping component in their designs. This may cause system noise and vibration. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: The Litens aftermarket tensioner uses a round spring versus a flat spring and is marked "Made in Canada".
- Manufactured by the one on the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review