999028A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens tensioner is manufactured by the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this popular Hyundai/Kia tensioner. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). Design includes a tensioner arm lift feature to assist in belt removal and installation. Caution: Many aftermarket parts suppliers have removed the internal damping component in their designs. This may cause system noise and vibration. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: Both the original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring and (like the OE part), are marked "Made in Korea".
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review