999051A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens aftermarket part is designed, engineered, and produced by the Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier. The original equipment supplier of this popular Ford Motor tensioner has upgraded the original design incorporating the latest technology to improve performance while maintaining the original fit and form. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: Both the original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring and are marked "Made in Canada"
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour,
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review