999055A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
This Litens tensioner was manufactured by one of the world's largest O.E. supplier of belt tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the Original Dodge Ram part due to performance upgrades, this redesigned aftermarket meets and surpasses all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. The Litens tensioner uses the O.E.-style molded location pin for precise installation. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: The Litens aftermarket tensioner uses a round spring versus a flat spring and are marked "Made in Canada". Designed specifically for V-10 8.0L and V-8 5.9L Ram Series Pickups.
- Manufactured by the one on the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review