999073A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens hydraulic actuator is manufactured by the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this popular BMW tensioner component. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). Note: Both the original part removed and this replacement hydraulic actuator are made in Germany. Caution: A low quality hydraulic actuator may leak causing damage to the belt drive system. For best results always use an OE quality actuator.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic tensioning technology
- Installation instructions included.
- No Tensioner or pulley Included
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review