999075A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
This tensioner was designed, engineered and produced by The Litens Automotive Group - the world's largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains the original form, fit, and function specifications of this Ford Heavy Duty Diesel tensioner. The Litens design includes the integrated arm-lift feature for ease of belt removal and installation as well as 2 heavy duty steel pulleys. A new mounting bolt is also included. (Dual Alternator - Main Drive tensioner)
- Manufactured by the one on the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulleys with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review