999091A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
This Litens tensioner is manufactured by the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this popular tensioner used on Honda V-6 3.5L Odysseys. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). This tensioner is equipped with a hydraulic tension actuator and a high performance steel pulley. Note: This drive had noise problems caused by the air conditioner idler pulley. If you need to replace this idler pulley, use Litens pulley # 900043
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic tensioning technology
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review