999101A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
Litens was an Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this part and offers this "OE Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This popular tensioner designed for General Motors vehicles, looks, fits, and performs like the original part being replaced. The Litens product maintains its original steel pulley and molded locator pin.*OE Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design. Choosing the Correct Replacement Part - The OE part for this application used either a round spring or flat spring design. The Litens aftermarket part maintains the round spring design and meets all fit and performance specs
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Polymer Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review