999139A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens tensioner is produced by the original equipment supplier of this part to Ford/Lincoln and is exact in all form, fit, and performance characteristics as the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This Litens tensioner includes a heavy duty steel pulley for long life and performance. As with the original, the tensioner maintains the open-spring design, a lift feature to assist in belt removal and installation, and is supplied with a new mounting bolt.
- Manufactured by one on the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Exposed Flat Spring Design for proper fit and performance
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in an hour or more.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review