999150A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This is the tensioner included in the Litens Chrysler Fix-Kit P/N 999161. Litens offers "fix-kits" for drives that exhibit issues after the vehicle has been launched by the car manufacturer. This part is offered as a replacement part for the fix-kit only and cannot be installed on a vehicle with the original front-end accessory drive components. The tensioner being replaced by this part should be marked - 999161 or 38398 Made in Canada.
- Designed and manufactured by Litens Automotive - the world's largest original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Polymer Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review