999160A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens aftermarket part is designed and engineered by one of the world's largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains Mazda's original form, fit, and function specifications. The Litens design includes a heavy duty steel pulley for long life and performance, as well as a lift feature molded into the arm to assist in belt removal and installation. Specifically designed for 2003-05 Mazda6 V-6 3.0L Engines
- Manufactured by the one on the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to an hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review