999164A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens tensioner is supplied by the original equipment manufacturer and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . Like the O.E. construction, the Litens replacement part is constructed of light weight/durable aluminum for long life and trouble free performance. Designed for Audi/Porsche applications.
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Polymer pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1+ hours.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review