999182A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). The Litens replacement part maintains the heavy duty steel pulley, the hydraulic damping unit and a precision molded aluminum mounting bracket with integrated lift feature. Designed for Honda 1.8L vehicles.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic damping unit tuned to reduce front end accessory drive noise and vibration
- Conforms to recommendations in the Honda Service Bulletin 09-007 concerning this application
- Durable Steel Pulley for long service life and performance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review