999186A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured in Canada to meet Mazda's specifications. The Litens replacement part maintains the heavy duty steel pulley, round spring technology and the specified internal damping components.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Durable Steel Pulley for long service life and performance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review