999202A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens tensioner is manufactured by Litens for Toyota/Lexus 4.7L/5.7L Gasoline and Flex Fuel Engines. This Litens aftermarket part meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. Like the original equipment part, this tensioner design include a heavy-duty steel pulley, as well as an internal (engine tuned) daming system. Common O.E. reference numbers include: 166200S010
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review