999224A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens is proud to offer this Honda/Acura tensioner produced by the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier in Japan. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket, meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). This tensioner design includes a heavy-duty steel pulley, round spring tensioning technology, and a close-tolerance mounting base. This drive is sensitive to belt mis-alignment and caution should be taken when choosing a replacement tensioner.
- Manufactured by Bando - one of the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in under 20 minutes.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review