999238A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens was the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this tensioner and offers this "O.E. Exact" part for the aftermarket. This popular water-pump drive system tensioner designed for Ford / Mercury /Mazda 2.5L and 3.0L engines, looks, fits, and performs like the original part being replaced. O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: Both the original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring and are marked "Made in Canada".
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Durable steel for long service life and performance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 30 minutes
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review