999339A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured in Korea for Kia and Hyundai applications. The aftermarket part maintains the O.E. specified hydraulic actuator, high performance polymer pulley, and the integrated lift feature for ease of installation.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic tension activator
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty/Light Weight Polymer Pulley with cap.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 45 minutes
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review