999347A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens Automotive was one of two Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this part and offers this "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This popular tensioner designed for Toyota Lexus vehicles, looks, fits, and performs like the original part being replaced. "O.E. Exact" - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design. Like the original design, this tensioner maintains a steel pulley as well as a belt wear indicator on the tensioner base. This tensioner is designed with a feature that holds the tensioner open during belt installation and removal. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: The aftermarket part maintains the O.E. specified round steel spring, polished steel pulley and integrated bracketry for ease of installation.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in 20 minutes to 1 hour
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review